- Civica underpins schools, academies and free schools’ adoption of digitally-based learning with recent contracts
- Civica sponsors Off the Shelf festival of words for the second year!
- Civica partners with Tauheedul to deliver next generation learning capabilities
- Civica sponsors the ICT Technician of the Year at the NAACE ICT Impact Awards
- Civica becomes a referral partner for Vivo
News & Events
Free Schools Live
Civica will be exhibiting at Free Schools Live at the QEII Conference Centre in London on 29th June 2013.Free School Live free to attend for those who are working towards setting up a Free Sch...
Civica are exhibiting at the Education ICT show at the QEII in London on 14th May 2013. The event is designed for those education establishments concerned with the role of ICT in education, coveri...
Pupil Premium Conference
Civica are sponsoring and attending the Pupil Premium Conference (PPC) on 20th March 2013 at the London Barbican. PPC 2013 seeks to help schools understand how they are able to use their pupil prem...
The Academies Show
Civica are exhibiting at The Academies Show on Wednesday 24th April at Excel in London. Find us on Stand 149 - download a copy of the site plan here. The Academies Show is designed for educat...
Public sector organisations cite improving service delivery whilst cutting costs as biggest challenge in 2013
Research from Civica highlights issues and priorities for the year ahead, and a move towards operating like the private sector • Over half (57%) of public sector organisations are strugglin...
Civica underpins schools, academies and free schools’ adoption of digitally-based learning with recent contracts
Education services specialist brings further cloud-based learning to schools; gains NAACE quality mark 31st October 2012, Civica, a market leader in specialist systems and business process service...