- Civica Group Home
- News & Events
- Leeds City Council selects Civica to transform services for residents across 57,000 properties
- Chris Doutney joins the Civica Group to lead the newly formed Civica Digital business
- Civica strengthens Anchor partnership with workforce management contract
- Luton Borough Council commits to further 10 years with Civica as part of ambitious transformation programme
- Deliver an enriched customer journey from doorstep to destination
News & Events
Commercialisation: another string to councils’ bows
I am continually impressed by how local authorities are facing up to this era of unprecedented austerity. I’ve seen great examples of innovation to address the fiscal challenge across the sec...
Local authority leaders open to commercialisation but held back by fear and lack of experience
Independent research with CIPFA across 45 local authority CEOs and CFOs found that: 40% of local authority leaders say commercialisation plays some part in their current strategy Howeve...
Changing the fabric of local government
The fabric of local government is changing. The recent announcement that by the end of this parliament, 100% of local government resources will be controlled by individual councils, is nothing sho...
Five top tips to invigorate a cultural revolution
Business transformation, in many cases driven by technology, is a common imperative for both private and public sectors. Accelerating change in the public sector, however, means that the actions a...
Public sector transformation demands greater focus on leadership and culture
New report from Solace and Civica explores how changes in culture and leadership style are critical to achieving wholesale transformation Key findings: 47% of public sector workers think th...
Partnerships key to future according to local government leaders
Local government leaders surveyed as part of Civica Changing Landscape study Sydney, 25 November 2015 - Councils will increasingly turn to partnerships and consolidation in the future to offset ti...