- Civica Group Home
- News & Events
- Leeds City Council selects Civica to transform services for residents across 57,000 properties
- Chris Doutney joins the Civica Group to lead the newly formed Civica Digital business
- Civica strengthens Anchor partnership with workforce management contract
- Luton Borough Council commits to further 10 years with Civica as part of ambitious transformation programme
- Deliver an enriched customer journey from doorstep to destination
News & Events
Civica wins global IT Asset Management Award
Civica, a market leader in software applications, digital solutions and outsourcing, was announced as IT Asset Management (ITAM) Partner of the Year by ITAM Review at its annual awards ceremony on ...
Civica selected by Victoria state government to improve infringement management and citizen interaction
New Victorian Infringement Enforcement & Warrants (VIEW) platform will support the introduction of the Fines Reform Act 2014 Civica selected after global search for a proven off the shelf soft...
Hull City Council agrees new partnership with Civica to run contact centre services ahead of its year as UK City of Culture 2017
5-year BPO contract to support increased demands and deliver greater operational efficiency while driving digital agenda Kingston upon Hull City Council has extended its strategic partnership with...
A new day must dawn for data
Civica Rountable published in Health Service Journal As opening remarks in a debate about informatics go, this was a bold one: “Informatics in the NHS is just not done well.” Marc Far...
Enabling a smarter state: delivering services based around people, not policy
Since the publication of the government’s original Digital Strategy and Digital Efficiency report back in 2012, public sector organisations of all shapes and sizes have been working hard to i...
Civica acquires digital transformation specialist IPL
Acquisition of 370-strong software firm creates leading digital solutions capability 3 May 2016, London: Civica Group Limited (“Civica”), a market leader in critical software applicat...