- Civica Group Home
- News & Events
- Leeds City Council selects Civica to transform services for residents across 57,000 properties
- Chris Doutney joins the Civica Group to lead the newly formed Civica Digital business
- Civica strengthens Anchor partnership with workforce management contract
- Luton Borough Council commits to further 10 years with Civica as part of ambitious transformation programme
- Deliver an enriched customer journey from doorstep to destination
News & Events
Civica acquires Norwel Computer Services
Group extends position in legal sector with acquisition of software specialist 22 April 2016, London: The Civica Group, a market leader in critical software applications, digital solutions a...
Transforming Service Delivery Across Local Government with Digital360
19 January 2016, London: Civica, a market leader in specialist software, technology and outsourcing services, today announces the launch of Digital360 – an end-to-end solution designed to hel...
Technology helps to deliver services more effectively
A Lincolnshire district council has invested in technology to help it deal with increasing customer demand for online solutions. South Kesteven District Council has focussed on channel shift to ma...
Harrow Council wins ‘Innovation in Channel Shift’ award
Leading UK local authority and Civica customer, Harrow Council, is celebrating once again. The council’s fully integrated digital customer services strategy has been recognised by their peers...
Civica strengthens digital solutions business with the integration of Asidua
Civica, a market leader in specialist systems and business process services that help organisations transform the way they work, has launched a stronger digital solutions business with the integrat...
Civica acquires Asidua
Group extends market-leading position and strengthens capability to respond to increasing focus on digital transformation Civica Group Limited has announced that Civica UK Limited, the co...