- Civica Group Home
- News & Events
- Leeds City Council selects Civica to transform services for residents across 57,000 properties
- Chris Doutney joins the Civica Group to lead the newly formed Civica Digital business
- Civica strengthens Anchor partnership with workforce management contract
- Luton Borough Council commits to further 10 years with Civica as part of ambitious transformation programme
- Deliver an enriched customer journey from doorstep to destination
News & Events
Addressing the pace of change in the education landscape
Whether it is an updated curriculum, new legislation or technological advancements, it seems the only thing schools can rely on is change. But often, significant change presents an opportunity. Whi...
Department of Education Western Australia signs with Civica to launch education management platform
20,000 teachers in Western Australia will be provided with a modern, intuitive and easy to use School Information System (SIS) 300,000 students and their families to benefit from enhance...
Civica approved to supply ICT services for education on the Crown Commercial Service’s framework
4-year framework worth £300m to supply the education sector with ICT solutions Civica, a market leader in specialist systems and business process services that help organisations transform t...
Civica acquires Inspiriti
Civica, a market leader in specialist systems and business process services, has announced that Civica Pty Ltd, the company’s wholly owned subsidiary, has acquired education software provider...
Civica wins £17 million contract with ARK schools
5 year IT outsourcing partnership introduces greater flexibility and efficiencies for ARK schools across the UK 27th May 2014, London: Civica, a market leader in specialist systems and business pr...
Corero Business Systems changes name to Civica
New identity for education software specialist as Civica launches integrated education business for schools and colleges Civica, a market leader in specialist systems and business process service...