- Civica Group Home
- News & Events
- Leeds City Council selects Civica to transform services for residents across 57,000 properties
- Chris Doutney joins the Civica Group to lead the newly formed Civica Digital business
- Civica strengthens Anchor partnership with workforce management contract
- Luton Borough Council commits to further 10 years with Civica as part of ambitious transformation programme
- Deliver an enriched customer journey from doorstep to destination
News & Events
Contrasting views on initiatives to deliver integrated health and social care
David Roots shares his views on the dangers of focusing on deficits and the short term in this HSJ article. It’s interesting to read the contrasting conclusions that accompanied two recent r...
Vancouver Coastal Health creates an interdisciplinary care plan
An update of an electronic patient record system was seized upon by a Vancouver health authority as the chance to introduce an integrated care plan, reports Claire Read from Health Service Journal....
Digital Health - Mobile in the community special report
Everybody can see the case for getting community nurses and other staff mobile; but there have been significant barriers, from resistance to new ways of working, to contracting mobile networks, to ...
Health and care integration will not happen unless budgets are pooled
The desire to see integrated heathcare and social care services is broadly shared by care professionals, government bodies and special interest groups. But in England, successful integration is onl...
Integrated information is transforming health and social care services
Technology and services from Civica allow local authorities and health trusts to work seamlessly together and improve care in the community Civica is supporting an increasing number of health a...
Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust enhances patient care and improves staff mobility with Civica’s Paris Clinical Information System
Streamlined business processes and paper-light information sharing provides better standards of care 6th August 2012, London: Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, which delivers Services f...