- Civica Group Home
- News & Events
- Leeds City Council selects Civica to transform services for residents across 57,000 properties
- Chris Doutney joins the Civica Group to lead the newly formed Civica Digital business
- Civica strengthens Anchor partnership with workforce management contract
- Luton Borough Council commits to further 10 years with Civica as part of ambitious transformation programme
- Deliver an enriched customer journey from doorstep to destination
News & Events
Gloucester City Council extends partnership with Civica
Three year extension to revenues and benefits partnership to deliver additional savings of £100,000 Gloucester City Council and Civica, a market leader in specialist software, technology and...
Civica set to improve council tax recovery using Destin Solutions technology
Preston, May 21 2015 – Going from strength to strength, Local Authority technology specialists Destin Solutions Limited has just announced that Civica has become a main distributor of th...
Coventry City Council appoints Civica to deliver IT systems support
3-year partnership to provide support for revenues and benefits software provided through the South Worcestershire Partnership Civica has commenced a 3-year partnership to deliver revenues and ben...
South Worcestershire councils commence strategic partnership with Civica
111 employees join Civica as South Worcestershire Partnership begins service to achieve savings of £3 million for Malvern Hills, Worcester City and Wychavon councils Civica, a market leader ...
More local authorities partnering with private and third sector organisations to adapt to welfare system changes
Civica announces its 15th Benefit Processing and Local Welfare Assistance Managed Service customer, helping to better support vulnerable citizens 20th June 2013, London: Civica, a market leader in...