- Civica Group Home
- News & Events
- Leeds City Council selects Civica to transform services for residents across 57,000 properties
- Chris Doutney joins the Civica Group to lead the newly formed Civica Digital business
- Civica strengthens Anchor partnership with workforce management contract
- Luton Borough Council commits to further 10 years with Civica as part of ambitious transformation programme
- Deliver an enriched customer journey from doorstep to destination
News & Events
Civica wins global IT Asset Management Award
Civica, a market leader in software applications, digital solutions and outsourcing, was announced as IT Asset Management (ITAM) Partner of the Year by ITAM Review at its annual awards ceremony on ...
Civica selected by Victoria state government to improve infringement management and citizen interaction
New Victorian Infringement Enforcement & Warrants (VIEW) platform will support the introduction of the Fines Reform Act 2014 Civica selected after global search for a proven off the shelf soft...
Digital solution delivers single view of severe weather information for Highways England
Integrated system improves service delivery and efficiency to keep road network flowing 25 October 2016, London: Highways England has launched a £5 million integrated weather informatio...
Qualifications Wales shortlisted for 2016 UK IT Industry Award
Civica customer Qualifications Wales has been shortlisted for the Best Not for Profit IT project at the 2016 UK IT Industry Awards. Qualifications Wales, the independent regulator of non-degree qu...
Civica wins Snow Software’s No 1 UK Customer Success Award
Snow Software awarded Civica its No 1 UK Customer Success Award at their recent awards ceremony which took place at The Belfry in Sutton Coldfield. Every year Snow’s successful partners a...
Civica scoops prestigious partner award from Snow Software
Civica has been awarded ‘Service Provider Partner of The Year’ by Snow Software in their annual UK partner awards. This prestigious accolade is awarded to the partner with the highest n...