- Civica Group Home
- News & Events
- Leeds City Council selects Civica to transform services for residents across 57,000 properties
- Chris Doutney joins the Civica Group to lead the newly formed Civica Digital business
- Civica strengthens Anchor partnership with workforce management contract
- Luton Borough Council commits to further 10 years with Civica as part of ambitious transformation programme
- Deliver an enriched customer journey from doorstep to destination
News & Events
Civica strengthens digital solutions business with the integration of Asidua
Civica, a market leader in specialist systems and business process services that help organisations transform the way they work, has launched a stronger digital solutions business with the integrat...
Civica acquires Coldharbour Systems
Complementary acquisition extends the Group’s position into UK care sector 28 February 2014, London: Civica Group Limited (“Civica”), a market leader in specialist systems and bu...
Corero Business Systems changes name to Civica
New identity for education software specialist as Civica launches integrated education business for schools and colleges Civica, a market leader in specialist systems and business process service...
Civica acquires Corero Business Systems
Acquisition strengthens Group’s position in a changing education sector 1 August 2013, London: Civica Group Limited (“Civica”), a market leader in specialist systems and business...
Civica acquires PSCAL - financial systems specialist for the NHS
Acquisition of financial systems specialist for the NHS strengthens market position in a changing health care sector Civica, a market leader in specialist systems and business process services tha...
Civica acquires Cave Tab - records management specialist
Acquisition of records management specialist supports increasing emphasis on business process services Civica Group Ltd, a market leader in specialist systems and business process services that he...