- Civica Group Home
- News & Events
- Leeds City Council selects Civica to transform services for residents across 57,000 properties
- Chris Doutney joins the Civica Group to lead the newly formed Civica Digital business
- Civica strengthens Anchor partnership with workforce management contract
- Luton Borough Council commits to further 10 years with Civica as part of ambitious transformation programme
- Deliver an enriched customer journey from doorstep to destination
News & Events
Qualifications Wales shortlisted for 2016 UK IT Industry Award
Civica customer Qualifications Wales has been shortlisted for the Best Not for Profit IT project at the 2016 UK IT Industry Awards. Qualifications Wales, the independent regulator of non-degree qu...
Winning gold in the technology race
Great Britain’s remarkable success in the Rio Olympics and Paralympics has reminded us all that if you plan well and train hard, every goal is achievable, no matter how tough it may seem at t...
Civica acquires digital transformation specialist IPL
Acquisition of 370-strong software firm creates leading digital solutions capability 3 May 2016, London: Civica Group Limited (“Civica”), a market leader in critical software applicat...
Revolution is required: taking a holistic approach to digital transformation
As we’re all aware, George Osborne announced a £450 million commitment to the Government Digital Services (GDS) in his latest budget just four months ago. This figure speaks volumes abo...
Bristol City Council selects Civica’s Housing Cx system to transform tenant services
New cloud-based housing system to underpin improved services for 61,000 tenants in contract worth £1.9m over five years 27 July 2015, London: Bristol City Council is to streamline processes ...
Continued emphasis on welfare and the NHS, but lacking digital ambition?
In today’s budget announcement the Chancellor stuck to his guns with the usual areas – not least welfare and tax reform and - continuing to take a hit with £37 billion of further ...