- Civica Group Home
- News & Events
- Leeds City Council selects Civica to transform services for residents across 57,000 properties
- Chris Doutney joins the Civica Group to lead the newly formed Civica Digital business
- Civica strengthens Anchor partnership with workforce management contract
- Luton Borough Council commits to further 10 years with Civica as part of ambitious transformation programme
- Deliver an enriched customer journey from doorstep to destination
News & Events
A new day must dawn for data
Civica Rountable published in Health Service Journal As opening remarks in a debate about informatics go, this was a bold one: “Informatics in the NHS is just not done well.” Marc Far...
Civica launches Cito to transform patient care
Civica, a market leader in critical software applications, digital solutions and outsourcing, today announces the launch of Cito – a next generation digital healthcare platform which provides...
Funding initiatives to support integrated health and social care
The desire to see delivery of integrated heathcare and social care services is broadly shared by health professionals, government bodies and special interest groups. Nevertheless, in England, succ...
King’s College Hospital turns to Civica to help Princess Royal Hospital improve patient care following CQC inspection
Trust to save around £700,000 over the next two years with new system 21 May 2015, London: Civica, a market leader in specialist systems and business process services that help organisations...
Derbyshire Healthcare is moving to Paris
Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust is improving the way patient information is managed by introducing Paris, a new single electronic patient record (EPR) system. The Paris system, supplied...
Civica appoints Paul Sanders as General Manager of Health in the Information and Engagement Solutions team
Civica Group Limited, a market leader in specialist systems and business process services that help organisations transform the way they work, has announced the appointment of Paul Sanders as Gener...