- Civica Group Home
- News & Events
- Leeds City Council selects Civica to transform services for residents across 57,000 properties
- Chris Doutney joins the Civica Group to lead the newly formed Civica Digital business
- Civica strengthens Anchor partnership with workforce management contract
- Luton Borough Council commits to further 10 years with Civica as part of ambitious transformation programme
- Deliver an enriched customer journey from doorstep to destination
News & Events
Civica selected by Victoria state government to improve infringement management and citizen interaction
New Victorian Infringement Enforcement & Warrants (VIEW) platform will support the introduction of the Fines Reform Act 2014 Civica selected after global search for a proven off the shelf soft...
Civica Expo: Are leadership teams holding back digital revolution in the public sector?
550 public and private sector delegates gathered at Civica’s annual conference to discuss what is needed to drive a digital revolution in the public sector 4 February 2016, London: Civica&rs...
East Riding of Yorkshire Council selects Civica Digital Solutions to underpin its transformation programme
Civica awarded five-year project to modernise customer contact and focus on self-service delivery 30 November 2015, London: Civica, a market leader in specialist software, technology and outsourci...
Digital Revolution in the Public Sector
According to the Local Government Association, local authorities face a funding shortfall of £12.4 billion by 2020 – which means that successfully modernising and digitising services is...
Keeping pace with the changing customer
Most financial institutions apply ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) rules - traditionally a risk management, regulatory compliance obligation - as a means of allowing customers to elect their ...
Audley Care selects Coldharbour to enhance quality across growing business
Coldharbour, part of the Civica Group and a specialist provider of software applications and related services for the private and independent UK healthcare sector, has commenced a three year contra...