- 94% of social housing providers demand improved government housing policy
- Civica selected by Victoria state government to improve infringement management and citizen interaction
- Hull City Council agrees new partnership with Civica to run contact centre services ahead of its year as UK City of Culture 2017
- Digital solution delivers single view of severe weather information for Highways England
- NICS ICT Annual Conference 2016
11/01/2012 until 14/01/2012
- 4 days
- Olympia, London
- Sarah Turton
Looking for a strategic Education partner? VISIT CIVICA at Stand K54
Are you looking to raise standards, drive genuine transformation and improve the quality of learning, yet reduce your costs? Well look no further! Working with more than 6,500 schools internationally, Civica is a trusted and reliable partner with the necessary ICT delivery expertise to help you develop innovative new ways of working and learning.
Visit us at BETT this January and find out more!
BETT is dedicated to showcasing the best in UK and international educational technology products, resources and best practice, having enabled thousands of practitioners to enhance their knowledge of learning through technology. The show attracts more than 600 educational suppliers and around 30,000 visitors each years and brings together the global teaching and learning community for four days of innovations and inspirations.
BETT is the world’s leading event for educational technology where education professionals can evaluate and purchase a comprehensive range of ICT products and services. From early years to universities, BETT is an indispensable part of the annual knowledge-gathering process, coming at a time when establishments are planning and budgeting for the new school year. Entry is FREE!
For further information visit: www.bettshow.com/
Luton Borough Council agrees 10-year ICT outsourcing partnership with Civica as part of programme to save over £12 million
Chris Ginnelly gives an overview of partnering between Microsoft and Civica