The mobility of learning is breaking down physical barriers to learning. Implementing BYOD can increase access for all.
Why is Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) so popular?
- It's an affordable way of increasing student access to devices
- Schools can keep up with and make use of the latest technologes more easily
- It increases student engagement, encouraging them to take ownership of their own learning
- More choice on how students achieve their learning objectives
- Opens up exciting opportunitites for teachers to share information and collaborate
Implementing BYOD, or 1:1 computing, with Civica is easy. In collaboration with our finance partners, we are able to offer you a simple solution that will address all these challenges, allowing you to seamlessly implement BYOD and enjoy the benefits quickly.
- We take time to understand what you hope BYOD will do for your school so that we understand what you want to achieve
- Our technical experts can audit your existing infrastructure and make any necessary improvements
- Our learning development team, all teachers, can help with training, staff confidence and embedding mobile technology into your curriculum delivery
- We can provide agnostic advice on which devices to offer
- You don't need to worry about administering parental contributions - we do all the hard work for you.