Civica’s cloud-based and IT managed services mean we can manage key systems and infrastructures so our customers don’t have to. While customers retain control of their operations, we provide the means to ensure critical or budget-constrained services are available, achieving value for money and delivering financial and service benefits.
Civica have expertise in providing in-house and fully hosted solutions, dependent upon our customer’s requirements. We can also discuss outsourcing with our customers and part outsourcing of areas such as Bibliographic Services or Notice Printing. We can similarly assist and support the library in promoting wider access to digital technology across the Council’s library users.
Civica managed service is used by the majority of our library customers and includes the following service components:
- All equipment to deliver the service and maintain it so as to ensure suitable performance
- All hardware and software upgrades during the life of the contract
- Equipment refresh as required
- 24/7/365 critical cover
- Management of all scheduled tasks including the monitoring of specialist library-specific interfaces
- Management of all daily backups and daily loads of files
- We manage and maintain the database
- We include full Disaster Recovery facilities