- Civica Group Home
- News & Events
- Leeds City Council selects Civica to transform services for residents across 57,000 properties
- Chris Doutney joins the Civica Group to lead the newly formed Civica Digital business
- Civica strengthens Anchor partnership with workforce management contract
- Luton Borough Council commits to further 10 years with Civica as part of ambitious transformation programme
- Deliver an enriched customer journey from doorstep to destination
Digital solution delivers single view of severe weather information for Highways England
Integrated system improves service delivery and efficiency to keep road network flowing 25 October 2016, London: Highways England has launched a £5 million integrated weather informatio...
Qualifications Wales shortlisted for 2016 UK IT Industry Award
Civica customer Qualifications Wales has been shortlisted for the Best Not for Profit IT project at the 2016 UK IT Industry Awards. Qualifications Wales, the independent regulator of non-degree qu...
Stephen Curtis talks about tackling the Challenges to Information Sharing in Multi-Agency working
Stephen heads up the Centre of Excellence for Information Sharing. Having successfully nurtured many partnership and national initiatives – including the project on information sharing, IISaM...
NICS ICT Annual Conference 2016
This October sees Civica, a market-leading specialist in digital solutions, critical software and outsourcing services, continue their sponsorship of the Northern Ireland Civil Service (NICS) ICT A...
Natural Resources Wales uses CRM to modernise the legacy
The Welsh Government sponsored body has worked with SFW, a Civica Group company, to use commodity software in streamlining legacy processes and creating a single view of permitting activity across ...
Winning gold in the technology race
Great Britain’s remarkable success in the Rio Olympics and Paralympics has reminded us all that if you plan well and train hard, every goal is achievable, no matter how tough it may seem at t...