- Civica Group Home
- News & Events
- Leeds City Council selects Civica to transform services for residents across 57,000 properties
- Chris Doutney joins the Civica Group to lead the newly formed Civica Digital business
- Civica strengthens Anchor partnership with workforce management contract
- Luton Borough Council commits to further 10 years with Civica as part of ambitious transformation programme
- Deliver an enriched customer journey from doorstep to destination
A new day must dawn for data
Civica Rountable published in Health Service Journal As opening remarks in a debate about informatics go, this was a bold one: “Informatics in the NHS is just not done well.” Marc Far...
Addressing the pace of change in the education landscape
Whether it is an updated curriculum, new legislation or technological advancements, it seems the only thing schools can rely on is change. But often, significant change presents an opportunity. Whi...
Building the right team to support the beautiful local government game
Running a local authority could be compared to running a Premier League football club, if not a little more complicated. It needs a strong manager, team players, a clear strategy, business mind-set...
London Borough of Enfield selects Civica to support digital transformation of housing services
New housing managed solution will underpin improved services for 15,000 tenants and leaseholders in contract worth c.£1m 31 August 2016, London: The London Borough of Enfield is set to impro...
Civica awarded framework agreement to supply customer service platform in Scotland
Four year framework to supply local government sector with Digital360 multi-channel customer service solution. 17 August 2016, London: Civica, a market leader in software applications, digital sol...
NHS trusts’ gargantuan task of reducing their deficits is not being helped by the slew of piecemeal initiatives fired from the centre
David Roots shares his views in this HSJ article Initiative is a good thing. Every employer would or should encourage it. It helps to ensure organisations develop new ideas, put good ideas into ...