- Civica Group Home
- News & Events
- Leeds City Council selects Civica to transform services for residents across 57,000 properties
- Chris Doutney joins the Civica Group to lead the newly formed Civica Digital business
- Civica strengthens Anchor partnership with workforce management contract
- Luton Borough Council commits to further 10 years with Civica as part of ambitious transformation programme
- Deliver an enriched customer journey from doorstep to destination
JTI awards five-year pension administration contract to Civica
International firm selects Civica managed service to transform in-house pension scheme administration International group JTI (Japan Tobacco International) has awarded a five-year, £450,000 ...
Western Isles Council transforms financial systems with Civica
Scottish islands authority automates processes with Civica Financials systems Comhairle nan Eilean Siar, Western Isles Council in Scotland, has consolidated its financial management and reporting ...
Agile working to deliver savings for Eastbourne District Council with process improvement led by Civica
Streamlining of departmental administration sets up efficiency gains and workplace transformation Civica has been awarded a £300,000 contract by Eastbourne Borough Council to streamline key ...
Civica acquires PTC Software
Group acquires enterprise systems management specialist Civica, a market leader in specialist systems and outsourcing services that help organisations to improve service delivery and efficiency, h...
Enfield Council re-engineers benefits system with a Civica OPENRevenues managed service
London borough plans system overhaul through single software and support agreement Civica has been awarded a five-year contract worth £2.5m by Enfield Council in London to provide a managed ...
Gloucestershire Constabulary upgrades financial systems with Civica
Police force streamlines processes with Civica Financials software Gloucestershire Constabulary has improved its financial management and reporting systems with a £310,000 five-year investme...