- Civica Group Home
- News & Events
- Leeds City Council selects Civica to transform services for residents across 57,000 properties
- Chris Doutney joins the Civica Group to lead the newly formed Civica Digital business
- Civica strengthens Anchor partnership with workforce management contract
- Luton Borough Council commits to further 10 years with Civica as part of ambitious transformation programme
- Deliver an enriched customer journey from doorstep to destination
Driving digital to generate additional revenues
Once again the landscape for local government has been thrown into flux. The EU referendum has left many leaders questioning how EU laws affecting local services will be replaced and whether EU reg...
Tailored Care selects Coldharbour software to transform future care services
Four-year partnership to improve quality and standards of expanding domiciliary care business 2 August 2016, London: Tailored Care has selected Coldharbour software from the Civica Group to provid...
Civica acquires government digital specialist SFW Ltd
Acquisition of 200-strong software firm expands leading digital services capability 25 July 2016, London: Civica Group Limited (“Civica”), a market leader in critical software applica...
Civica enables The Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust to save 19,000 hours annually in administration
Next generation digital healthcare platform provides real-time single view access to patient information 21 July 2016, London: Civica, a market leader in critical software applications, digital so...
Commercialisation: another string to councils’ bows
I am continually impressed by how local authorities are facing up to this era of unprecedented austerity. I’ve seen great examples of innovation to address the fiscal challenge across the sec...
Civica launches Cito to transform patient care
Civica, a market leader in critical software applications, digital solutions and outsourcing, today announces the launch of Cito – a next generation digital healthcare platform which provides...