Software Asset Management (SAM)
The benefits of an effective SAM strategy are immense – from enhanced compliance and reduced risk through to savings and process improvement – however getting there takes time, planning and a trusted partner.
SAM & Licence Review (SLR)
Customers are initially encouraged to undertake a SAM & Licence Review (SLR) which is designed to identify substantial cashable savings, improve governance and generate compelling reasons to adopt more efficient technologies and processes.
Crucially the SLR facilitates an ROI calculation and business justification for customers to implement the necessary systems and actually realise the identified savings.
SAM Managed Service
Civica recognises that one single set approach isn’t appropriate and has developed a range of SAM Managed Service offerings which can be scaled and tailored to meet the specific requirements of individual customers. Civica offers three levels of managed service: Standard, Professional and Enterprise.
Civica’s SAM credentials:
- Value and quality: Provider of the most highly developed, robust and best value SAM services currently available
- We offer the industry leading SAM toolset from Snow Software, which can be hosted in our own UK-based datacentre, offering peerless performance and availability underpinned by high-level in-house technical support
- Outstanding pedigree: Industry-leading consultants and winner of Microsoft’s prestigious worldwide SAM Innovation Award
- Expertise: Microsoft employ Civica to complete their largest and most complex software audits
- Customer satisfaction: In a recent satisfaction survey, 100% of SAM managed service customers said they would recommend Civica as a supplier