WanStaX Carrier Ethernet
Our WanStaX Carrier Ethernet is a portfolio of market ready, rich featured, Carrier Ethernet control stack solutions that incorporate Link Aggregation, Link OAM, CFM and Performance Monitoring.
WanStaX Carrier Ethernet components are specifically designed for the Microsemi WinPath network processor family.
- An OS abstracted, standards compliant implementation of LAG (802.3ad), Link OAM (802.3ah), CFM (802.3ag) and PM (Y.1731) Ethernet protocols
- Example reference applications to accelerate integration, customer and third party products
- Working demonstrations ready to deploy on Microsemi’s WDS hardware reference platforms
- Each control stack within the WanStaX Carrier Ethernet components is provided with a comprehensive documentation set and explanation of the reference applications, including details of how to port and build the stack for a new compiler or OS as well as step-by-step guides for integrating with a target solution.
- Microsemi’s WinPath network processor family running the latest WDDI API
- WanStaX Carrier Ethernet components are compatible with our WanStaX Application Framework - an extensible control plane software solution specifically designed for the Microsemi WinPath network processor family.
Licensing & Deliverables
- We offer a flexible, royalty free commercial model; offered on a ‘per product line’ basis as a single license fee.
- Simulation package allowing accelerated x86-based host development and testing. We offer support and maintenance for all software provided.
- We also provide Expert Services from a pool of experienced engineers that have provided specialist WinPath knowledge and capability to a large number of customers worldwide.
Civica NI has received support from Invest NI under the European Union’s Investment for Growth and Jobs Programme. The project(s), recorded on the ERDF beneficiaries’ website, will be implemented over the next year, undertaking research and development activities aimed at improving the competitiveness of the business.